25 C
Shillong
Sunday, May 26, 2024

Agnipath will destroy the armed forces : Guv Vs CM: Agnipath will benefit the majority

HEADLINES

SHILLONG, June 28: The two heads of State, the Chief Minister,Conrad K.Sangma and the Governor of Meghalaya, Satya Pal Malik have expressed their points of views on the new armed forces recruitment scheme announced by the Government of India in the past few weeks.

The Governor of Meghalaya said that this scheme will destroy the armed forces which is as per the statement of Param Vir Chakra, Yogendra Singh Yadav. The Governor,Satya Pal Malik said that there is no other validation but as expressed by the senior army official in one of the interviews.

He said that the implementation of this scheme will weaken and destroy the armed forces of the country and the soldiers too will no longer have the same enthusiasm.

On being queried, the Governor said that this scheme must be revoked and the recruitment process must as had been followed in the past.

On being asked about the scheme the Chief Minister of Meghalaya,Conrad Kongkal Sangma praised the scheme brought by the Government of India while stating that on every scheme people have their own opinions but for the benefit of the country this scheme is the best for implementation.

He said that criticisms and opposition will always be there but if examined for the benefit of the majority, Agnipath has more profits than losses.

- Advertisement -spot_img

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -spot_img

TRENDING